You’re not like everyone else
All events are different and we pride ourselves on working with you to create the experience you want. We try as hard as we can to limit the rules and maximise the help to ensure that you can deliver something that will be remembered.
The Grange Hampshire is not a blank canvas – there’s too much history in the walls for us to call ourselves that. But it’s not a finished product either. The magic happens when you start making this place your own – and we’re here to provide all the energy, knowledge and support you need to navigate the unusual and exciting set of raw ingredients at your disposal.
Let us be a backdrop to your imagination
Whether you’re a company looking to host an unforgettable conference, or a bride who wants her wedding to be one in a million, we’re excited to get stuck into all the details that will make that happen for you.
Because your event deserves to be different.
Take a look inside The Grange with our virtual interactive tour
AT YOUR DISPOSAL:
- A wild and romantic Neo Classical mansion with soaring ceilings & distressed interiors that flows onto grass terraces with a lake below
- A 570-seat auditorium with a functioning theatre stage
- Our own sparkling wine – The Grange Hampshire
- An 8 bedroomed family house
- A specifically converted barn with flexible spaces, ideal for off-sites and business conversations
- Additional accommodation across our holiday cottages and campsite
- Beyond the park over 3,000 acres comprising agricultural land, water meadows, lakes and woodland
- An experienced events team that knows this place inside out
- Vibrant seasonal food from our preferred local caterer, Becka Cooper
- A contacts book full of other amazing suppliers