Have you got space to focus on what’s important?
In a world that is increasingly fast paced, where much of our work is done digitally, it is important for businesses to set aside time to build connections, relationships, skills and strategies in a creative environment that brings people together.
Exceptional off-sites, extended meetings and leadership experiences involve some simple but surprisingly hard to find ingredients : it boils down to being able to relax easily, eating well, lots of natural light, opportunities for exercise and fresh air and knowing that you will be able to get hold of what you need. Only then can you access the inspiration that lies beneath the surface, listen to one another and get focused on what’s most important.
Our environment and our people mean that we can help you orchestrate an experience that will work for you.
- Specifically designed converted barn big enough for 70 and intimate enough for 10 (20m x 5.5m)
- Screens for dividing up the spaces
- Full food and drink service
- DIY tea and coffee facilities if you so wish
- Plentiful wall space for sticking things, Wifi, flip chart stands, screen for presentations, many power sockets
- Additional breakout/eating spaces in our adjacent farmhouse
- 7m x 6.5m Dining Hall
- 6.5m x 4.5m Sitting Room
- 4.5m x 4.5m Study
- 6.5m x 5m Kitchen
Becka Cooper provides delicious, vibrant, locally sourced and seasonal food, whether a soup and roll lunch or a 4-course dinner.Speak to Becka about what you would like to eat